Britney’s attorney files request to terminate her random drug testingNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:09 am ICT by admin
However, the ‘Toxic’ singer’s attorney filed another request to terminate or change the court’s order on Oct 26.
The judge has not issued a ruling as of yet, Usmagazine.com reports.
According to court’s order, L.A. Court Commissioner Scott M. Gordon was also given Spears’ parenting coach’s report to review.
Meanwhile, Spears has not regained custody of her kids, but has been granted three visits a week with her sons, which includes two monitored visits and one overnight visit. (ANI)
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores - Sep 09, 2010
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Britney 'to file for full custody of kids before Christmas' - Oct 11, 2009
- Spears 'wants to invest her millions of dollars' - Oct 18, 2010
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears Sued by Nanny for $35,000 in Unpaid Wages - Oct 04, 2010
- Rihanna okay with modification in restraining order - Feb 11, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney's ex manager Sam Lutfi asked to stay away from roommate - Sep 29, 2010
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010