Britney working hard for her North America tourJanuary 6th, 2009 - 5:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 6 (ANI): Pop princess Britney Spears has gone back to preparing for her North America tour after she took a short break for her brother’’s wedding.
The Womanizer singer was spotted arriving at a studio after she returned to LA from her hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana, where her brother Bryan had tied the knot with her sister Jamie Lynn’’s manager.
Spears, 27, had taken her sons Sean Preston and Jayden James along with her, though she did not have an escort.
The Toxic singer is rumoured to currently be involved with Bollywood dancer who choreographed her Womanizer video, Sandip Soparrkar. (ANI)
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Spears back to work after brother's wedding - Jan 06, 2009
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Britney Spears takes son on alligator park visit after hospital discharge - Nov 13, 2008
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney cleared of child abuse allegations - Jul 21, 2010
- My personal life is private: Spears - Aug 28, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- How Britney sent sales of squirrel meat soaring - Oct 11, 2009
Tags: britney spears, brother bryan, dancer, hometown, jamie lynn, jayden james, kentwood louisiana, knot, london jan, north america tour, pop princess, princess britney, sandip, short break, sister jamie, tour london, womanizer