Britney wont tour without her kidsFebruary 3rd, 2009 - 12:52 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 3 (ANI): Britney Spears will cancel her ”Circus” tour unless her children can accompany her, according to reports.
Apparently, the comeback queen is concerned over where tots Sean Preston and Jayden James will live while their mother is on the road.
Therefore, the queen of pop is on the verge of pulling the entire 44-date run, a number of Web sites claim.
The tour was due to start on March 3 in New Orleans before taking in a further 35 shows across America. The European leg of the jaunt was to have taken place at The O2 in London with 8 dates kicking off on June 6, reports the Sun.
According to TMZ.com, an agreement had been made between Britneys ex husband Kevin Federline, herself and her father Jamie that would allow the kids to tour with her mother.
Britney would have homes in three bases New Jersey, New Orleans and Los Angeles, which her tots would stay at and from where she could essentially commute to her concerts.
But, the site claims, that when K-Feds lawyers learned about the proposal they protested it and have refused to specify why, leaving the entire tour in jeopardy.
After shows in North America, Britney was set to perform eight concerts in London, England in June. (ANI)
- Britneys Boys not banned from her Circus shows - Mar 07, 2009
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- K-Fed to join Britney on Circus tour Down Under - Sep 15, 2009
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Britney's dad moves court for money? - Jun 16, 2011
- K-Fed bans sons from watching Britneys risque Circus show - Mar 06, 2009
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- My kids will be my side throughout tour: Spears - Mar 08, 2009
- Britney 'to file for full custody of kids before Christmas' - Oct 11, 2009
Tags: britney spears, circus tour, comeback queen, concerts in london, concerts in london england, feds, jaunt, jayden james, jeopardy, kevin federline, lawyers, london feb, new orleans, north america, o2, proposal, queen of pop, sun, verge