Britney welcomed by Brisbane fans amid miming claimsNovember 23rd, 2009 - 3:00 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Nov 23 (ANI): Pop princess Britney Spears was given a huge welcome by Brisbane fans despite claims of her miming.
Spears, 27, who had landed in a controversy involving her lip-synching while on tour, was cheered on by the crowd at Brisbane Entertainment Centre on November 22, reports the Courier Mail.
Almost 10,000 fans rooted for her, and some even wore T-shirts with “leave Britney alone” and “save Britney” slogans on them.
The Toxic singer was hoisted high above the Brisbane Entertainment Centre in the arm of an umbrella, as she played the part of the ringmaster. (ANI)
- John Mayer defends Britney for lip-synching in Australia - Nov 10, 2009
- Video of marines lip-synching Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' is YouTube hit - Apr 23, 2011
- Pink 'wouldn't watch Britney's mimed concert' - Dec 16, 2009
- Michael Buble defends Britney over miming controversy - Nov 17, 2009
- Britney disappoints One More Time with Melbourne gig - Nov 12, 2009
- Ke$ha takes a dig at Britney in new song - Mar 22, 2010
- Braless Miley Cyrus does a Britney - Oct 14, 2010
- Britney 'extremely upset' over claims Oz fans stormed out of her concert - Nov 09, 2009
- Ke$ha apologizes after insulting Britney Spears, Justin Bieber - Mar 24, 2010
- Britney 'holed up' in Oz hotel after lip-synching gig shame - Nov 08, 2009
- Tickets to Britney's Oz gigs on eBay for 99c! - Nov 13, 2009
- Britney's onstage miming may prompt new Oz legislation - Nov 07, 2009
- John Mayer defends Britney for Australian goof up - Nov 10, 2009
- Chrissy Teigen slams Chris Brown for lip-syncing - May 23, 2012
- Britney Spears tweets 'Glee' photos of 'Britney/Brittney' episode - Sep 28, 2010