Britney ‘wasn’t ready’ for doomed VMA performanceNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:24 am ICT by admin
“She said, ‘Hey, I do not think I am ready for my show tomorrow, and I want to go back to where my kids are,’” Usmagazine.com quoted Austin, as saying.
Austin added that the troubled singer was actually very sensible when it came down to talking about her life.
“She is very sane when she talks, believe it or not. She is normal and knows what is going on. She’s) basically, a person who has made so many people happy (and) she is mad that she is not making them happy anymore,” he said.
Austin, who denied any romantic fling with the ‘Toxic’ singer, advised her label Jive to postpone her album in order to give her some time to get her life back on track.
“Everything is too much of a rush for her. She needs another four, five or six months. I think that like any mom, she needs time to get herself together,” he said. (ANI)
- Pregnant Mariah Carey fine after contractions - Mar 28, 2011
- Beyonce Knowles pregnant? - Oct 21, 2010
- Fergie 'stoked' to rock the 2011 Kids' Choice Awards - Mar 13, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's ex Miles Austin 'misses publicity, not her' - Sep 26, 2010
- Alanis Morissette gives birth to baby boy on Christmas Day - Dec 28, 2010
- Katy Perry thanks fans for support - Jan 09, 2012
- Is Beyonce pregnant with her first child? - Oct 20, 2010
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Trawick and I are really normal: Spears - Mar 06, 2011
- Marc wants to reunite with Jlo? - Aug 05, 2011
- Beyonce reveals post-pregnancy fitness regime - May 29, 2012
- Kardashian, Austin back together? - Oct 29, 2010
- Paltrow 'lost her appetite, sleep' over awards debut - Nov 10, 2010
- Johnson is a wonderful man, says Jessica Simpson - Sep 06, 2010
- Britney's 'another disastrous hair day' - Jul 22, 2010