Britney ‘wants to pop in for tea with the Queen’June 5th, 2009 - 4:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 5 (ANI): If rumours are to be believed, Britney Spears has plans to meet the Queen.
Britney, currently in London, opened the European leg of her Circus tour with a performance at the O2 Arena. She has another seven dates in the city.
According to sources, the ‘Toxic’ hitmaker intends to swing by Buckingham Palace and, if the Royal Standard is hoisted, signaling the Queen is at home, pop in for tea.
The singer also wants to take along her young sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, the sources said.
“Britney’s schedule has been crazy from the minute she hit our shores. But no way does she want to leave without visiting the Queen,” the Mirror quoted a source as saying.
“She has told her aides she is desperate for her sons to rub shoulders with royalty. And she does not want to be disappointed.
“Britney loves everything the Royal Family stands for, so this would make a dream come true,” the source added. (ANI)
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Britney Spears wants to meet Queen of England - Jun 06, 2009
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britney cleared of child abuse allegations - Jul 21, 2010
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- My personal life is private: Spears - Aug 28, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011