Britney wants a low key weddingAugust 31st, 2010 - 1:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 31 (IANS) Pop star Britney Spears is reportedly planning to tie the knot with her boyfriend and former agent Jason Trawick and she wants a low key wedding.
This will be her third marriage.
“They’ve decided to have a small, intimate ceremony, not a big media circus. They’d like to say ‘I do’ by the end of the year,” dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Spears had previously been married to Jason Alexander (2004) but divorced him just a few days later. In the same year, she wed Kevin Federline. In 2006, she filed for a divorce from Federline with whom she has two sons.
- Britney gearing up for third wedding - Aug 26, 2010
- Britney to wed by the end of the year? - Aug 26, 2010
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney says she and beau Jason Trawick have a great time together - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Spears's spokesperson denies her engagement rumour - Apr 26, 2011
- Britney going for a hat-trick of marriages? - Apr 02, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney? - Nov 09, 2009
- Is Britney Spears engaged? - Dec 07, 2009
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010