Britney wanted to party straight after being booked!November 14th, 2007 - 2:24 am ICT by admin
The singer was photographed, finger printed and released on the promise to appear in court later this month.
While exiting the police station, the 25-year-old singer had a little chat with a reporter, reports Us Magazine.com.
“Where’s the party at?” she asked when the reporter enquired about her plans for the evening.
Spears has two continuous court dates this month on October 25 and 26, one coming from her custody battle, the other related to the hit-and-run accident. (ANI)
- Britney's ex Adnan Ghalib pleads not guilty in felony assault case - Aug 25, 2009
- Britney Spears Sued By Nanny Over Unpaid Wages - Oct 04, 2010
- Britney's ex-beau Adnan Ghalib surrenders to face assault charges - Feb 26, 2009
- Spears' fiance to become her co-conservator - Apr 09, 2012
- Bellamy Brothers Might Sue Britney Spears - Jan 15, 2011
- Spears to make stage comeback at Billboard awards - May 22, 2011
- BMW case: SC frees three convicted for proof tampering - Aug 01, 2012
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Spears teams up with Will.i.am - Feb 10, 2011
- Aguilera to release dance comeback - Jul 20, 2012
- Britney Spears again working with Jason Trawick - Jan 25, 2011
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson poses naked for magazine - Mar 09, 2012
- Britney's ex-bodyguard 'to release nude pictures she sent him' - Mar 07, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011