Britney to tour Oz ’sans sons’October 22nd, 2009 - 2:11 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, October 22 (ANI): Britney Spears will reportedly hit the Australian roads without her sons.
The pop princess, who recently finished the latest US leg of her ‘Circus’ world tour, was to head Down Under with sons Sean Preston, 4, and Jayden James, 3, to perform another run of dates, reports News.com.au.
But the singer will be stepping in the country without the kids after her former husband, Kevin Federline, with whom the youngsters were supposed to arrive, purportedly postponed his trip.
Federline was said to be busy with filming commitments with the reality show ‘Celebrity Fit Club’.
Britney may now not see her lads until the middle of next month. (ANI)
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010
- Fun time for Spears with sons at London zoo - Jun 17, 2009
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears dreads thought of having sex talk with sons - Jul 05, 2010
Tags: australian roads, britney spears, celebrity fit club, circus world, club britney, commitments, jayden james, kevin federline, lads, melbourne, news com au, oz, pop princess, reality show, youngsters