Britney to sell personal belongings for children’s charityNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:53 am ICT by admin
It is also not known when the auction will take place and what items will be up for grabs.
Lufti said that the mum of two is making an effort to counterbalance her negative impression in the press.
“It’s something Britney wanted to do to counterbalance all the rumours and negativity in the press,” Us Magazine.com quoted Lutfi, as telling photo agency X17.
“All she can do is be herself, love her kids and do small things like this to help people,” he added. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan – Who Is Her Mystery Caller? - Dec 18, 2010
- LiLo's dad shifts her to new rehab facility over security fears - Dec 20, 2010
- Britney auctions 2008 MTV Music Awards dress for Haiti - Jan 23, 2010
- Britney Spears all set to have super-long hair - Jan 04, 2011
- Britney's ex-bodyguard 'to release nude pictures she sent him' - Mar 07, 2011
- Britney compares dad's control to "prison": Lufti's lawyer - Apr 02, 2009
- Stay away from Spears, court tells her former manager - Apr 29, 2009
- Britney's ex manager Sam Lutfi asked to stay away from roommate - Sep 29, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan: Shifted From Betty Ford Clinic For Security Reasons - Dec 20, 2010
- Demi Lovato dyes her hair pink - Jun 19, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian to host 'X Factor'? - Sep 08, 2012
- Ex-boyfriend still in touch with Britney despite court order - Feb 28, 2009
- Have You Read Britney Spears’ Comeback Tweet? - Dec 03, 2010
- Lovato on 'The X Factor' judging panel - May 14, 2012
- Spears makes secret calls to ex-beau - Jun 25, 2010