Britney to leave paparazzi hounded LA for peaceful lifeJanuary 14th, 2009 - 6:25 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 14 (ANI): Pop star Britney Spears has decided to leave Los Angeles, as she wants to live a peaceful life away from the hounding paparazzi.
The Hit Me Baby One More Time hitmaker is already preparing to move to her new mansion in the Calabasas area of California to leave in tranquility and to be near her children with ex-husband Kevin Federline.
Britney is proud of her decision to shift, as her kids have given green signal to her new mansion.
“I just took my babies to our new home, and they loved it! I can”t wait to move in, Contactmusic quoted Britney, as stating on her website.
Britney began preparations for the move last June (08), when she told the commissioner overseeing her conservatorship that she wanted to relocate to “a lower density, more quiet and less trafficked neighborhood”. (ANI)
- Britney Spears quits Los Angeles home for quiet life - Jan 14, 2009
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears, Hilton reunite at Hollywood party - Jan 10, 2011
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Kevin Federline's girlfriend shows off her baby bump - Apr 06, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- Spears dreads thought of having sex talk with sons - Jul 05, 2010
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011