Britney to be ‘fingerprinted and photographed’ for hit and runNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:00 am ICT by admin
On the sixth of August, Spears allegedly rammed her car into parked car at a parking lot in Studio City.
Paparazzi footage shows the singer leaving the place after checking the damages to her car.
The singer, who is due to appear in court on Oct 25, will be photographed and fingerprinted before the court hearing.
Her attorney Michael Flanagan revealed that the singer must go to any LA police station for fingerprints and mug shots.
“She will do that, but I don’t know when,’ the Daily Snack quoted him, as saying Celeb TV.com. (ANI)
- Britney Spears has a wardrobe malfunction - Sep 19, 2011
- Spears' fiance to become her co-conservator - Apr 09, 2012
- Britney Spears Shares Violent Relationship With Jason Trawick - Dec 02, 2010
- Jessica Simpson steps up security after paparazzi scare - Mar 25, 2012
- Joe Jonas to join Britney Spears' summer tour - Aug 01, 2011
- Britney loves Marmite - Oct 26, 2011
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010
- Spears 'wants to invest her millions of dollars' - Oct 18, 2010
- Britney's show the best, say Hilton, Kardashian - Jun 22, 2011
- Spears searching for homeless fan - Oct 04, 2011
- Control of Britney's estate remains under father - Oct 01, 2010
- Britney's bodyguard to file sexual harassment lawsuit against her - Sep 09, 2010
- Aguilera to release dance comeback - Jul 20, 2012
- Britney Spears sued by Brand Sense Partners - Jun 07, 2011
- Demi Lovato dyes her hair pink - Jun 19, 2012