Britney to be accompanied by sons on European tourMay 6th, 2009 - 5:34 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 06 (ANI): Britney Spears’ ex-hubby Kevin Federline has granted her permission to accompany their mother on her European tour.
The ‘Toxic’ hitmaker has wrapped up her North American shows in Montreal, Canada and will head to London in June (09) to continue her Circus tour.
The singer will then spend six weeks touring Europe, but the star won’t feel alone, for she’ll be accompanied by her two sons, Sean Preston, three, and two-year-old Jayden James.
Federline’s lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, insists his client has allowed the boys to travel abroad to see their mother.
“(Federline is) more than happy to help facilitate Britney being able to see the boys on the European leg of the tour,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling America’s OK! Magazine.
“(Although she) should not have to sacrifice visits with her boys while pursuing her career, Kevin has even been able to make sure that Britney can maintain the boys’ regular schedule, even though she’s on tour,” he added.
Spears’ tour concludes in Germany on 26 June (09). (ANI)
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- Britneys Boys not banned from her Circus shows - Mar 07, 2009
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Britney rides a carousel with her sons at London Zoo - Jun 17, 2009
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010