Britney taking parenting tips from MadonnaMay 27th, 2009 - 1:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 27 (ANI): Britney Spears has revealed that Madonna encouraged her to take her kids on tour.
“It’s all about history. What we as mothers are doing is creating history with our kids that we can look back on,” the Sun quoted Britney as telling Hello magazine.
“When they’re adults I want my kids to say ‘Mom worked so hard, but she was always there for us,” she added.
The ‘Toxic hitmaker’ took the suggestion of Queen of Pop and hired ex-hubby Kevin Federline as a nanny for their sons Sean Preston and Jayden James.
The singer is paying K-Fed 5,000 dollars-a-week for his services. (ANI)
- Spears pays Federline $5,000 per week for baby sitting - May 27, 2009
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britneys Boys not banned from her Circus shows - Mar 07, 2009
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Britney Spears and K-Fed's kids to become 'sports stars' - Jul 28, 2009
- K-Fed to join Britney on Circus tour Down Under - Sep 15, 2009
- K-Fed bans sons from watching Britneys risque Circus show - Mar 06, 2009