Britney sued by ex bodyguard for negligenceMay 20th, 2009 - 1:41 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 20 (ANI): Britney Spears has been slapped with a lawsuit filed by her former bodyguard over negligence, according to court papers.
Kerry Vine turned to Los Angeles court against the pop princess and Advanced Security Concepts, claiming the singer “negligently operated her home and business thereby causing injuries”.
Vine further alleged that the star and the security company “caused [him] harmful or offensive contact without his consent,” reports People magazine.
Meanwhile, it was recently reported that Britney spent a quarter of her earnings just paying her legal fees.
The whopping amount is said to be nearly 17 times more than the amount she spent on her sons. (ANI)
- Britney Spears sued by former bodyguard - May 20, 2009
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Britney Spears Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney Spears Sued By Nanny Over Unpaid Wages - Oct 04, 2010
- Britney Spears sued by Brand Sense Partners - Jun 07, 2011
- Britney's bodyguard to file sexual harassment lawsuit against her - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney has spent a quarter of her earnings on legal fees - May 18, 2009
- Spears full of obnoxious habits, claims ex-bodyguard - Jul 22, 2011
- Britney Spears Sued By Nanny - Oct 04, 2010
- Barry Manilow 'in love' with Britney Spears - Mar 12, 2011
- Bodyguard Sues Britney for Sexual Harassment - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney being sued for $10M by former business partners - Mar 31, 2011
- Britney agrees to pay to end lawsuit - Feb 18, 2012
- Britney slams sexual harassment claims by former bodyguard - Sep 10, 2010