Britney Spears wants to meet Queen of EnglandJune 6th, 2009 - 7:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 6 (IANS) Pop star Britney Spears, who is currently performing shows at London’s 02 arena, wants to meet the 83-year-old Queen Elizabeth II of England.
The “Womanizer” singer wishes to take her two sons, Sean, 3, and Jayden, 2, to Buckingham Palace to have an afternoon tea with the queen, reported femalefirst.co.uk.
“Britney’s schedule has been crazy from the minute she arrived in Britain. But no way does she want to leave without visiting the queen,” said a source.
“She has told her aides she is desperate for her sons to meet the royalty. Britney loves everything the royal family stands for, so this would make a dream come true,” added the source.
- Britney 'wants to pop in for tea with the Queen' - Jun 05, 2009
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Cheryl Cole flirted with Prince Harry? - Jun 17, 2012
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Prince Harry wants to date Katy Perry? - Mar 07, 2012
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- My personal life is private: Spears - Aug 28, 2011
Tags: 02 arena, afternoon tea, aides, britney spears, buckingham palace, elizabeth ii, england london, femalefirst, jayden, pop star, queen elizabeth, queen elizabeth ii, queen of england, royal family, royalty