Britney Spears’ toddler son rushed to hospital following seizureNovember 10th, 2008 - 10:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 10 (IANS) Pop star Britney Spears rushed her two-year-old son Jayden James to hospital after he suffered a suspected seizure during a family trip to her hometown in Kentwood, Louisiana.James was raced to the emergency ward after lapsing into a “vague and unresponsive” state, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The entire Spears clan made the 25-mile dash to Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Centre, Mississippi.
Doctors were unable to pinpoint the problem straight away and kept the kid in for overnight observation.
- Britney Spears' son discharged from hospital after seizure drama - Nov 11, 2008
- Britney''s son released from hospital - Nov 11, 2008
- Spears' child abuse claims 'absurd' - Jul 02, 2010
- Britney Spears's hair faux pas! - Jun 06, 2010
- Spears back to work after brother's wedding - Jan 06, 2009
- Britney working hard for her North America tour - Jan 06, 2009
- Jamie Lynn Spears, Casey Aldridge 'call it quits' - Feb 06, 2010
- Jamie Lynn Spears splits from Casey Aldridge - Feb 10, 2010
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Britney Spears, kids head to hometown - Nov 08, 2008
- Mum Britney Spears 'is really just a boring homebody' - Feb 12, 2011
- My personal life is private: Spears - Aug 28, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011