Britney Spears ‘to regain custody of her sons’April 17th, 2011 - 4:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 17 (ANI): It has emerged that Britney Spears is set to regain custody of her two young sons.
The pop star has finally reached an amicable deal with ex-husband Kevin Federline, reports the Daily Express.
Federline had won custody of Sean Preston, now 5, and four-year-old Jayden after Britney’s bizarre behaviour in 2008.
She twice ended up in psychiatric wards and shaved off all her hair in view of the paparazzi after splitting from Federline, 33.
A source said Federline now has “no qualms” about sharing custody. The deal just needs to be approved by a judge. (ANI)
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney 'to file for full custody of kids before Christmas' - Oct 11, 2009
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011