Britney Spears to kick off Circus tour in cheetah-styleMarch 3rd, 2009 - 6:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 3 (ANI): Pop diva Britney Spears is set to kick off her first world tour after five years with a bang in New Orleans today.
The 27-year-old singer will open her Circus tour wearing a cheetah head dress emblazoned with feathers, designed by Canadian twins, Dean and Dan Caten, of Dsquared.
They described Spears stage outfit as “totally wild”.
“It’’s a kind of metamorphis from animal to ringmaster to slave, in keeping with the circus theme, the Telegraph quoted Catin twins as saying.
She starts off with the cheetah-head, removes it to become the ring-master and lion-tamer, and then strips off the jacket to reveal a Swarovski-crystal corset, fishnets and thigh-high boots, Dan Caten added. (ANI)
- Britney ropes in Canadian designers for Circus tour - Mar 04, 2009
- Britney kicks off UK tour at O2 - Jun 04, 2009
- Britney's Back: But She Lip-Syncs Now - Mar 04, 2009
- Britney begins comeback tour with a blast - Mar 04, 2009
- Britney, Rihanna kiss on stage - May 23, 2011
- Britney becomes ringmaster for Circus video - Dec 06, 2008
- The Comeback Performance of Britney Spears - Mar 04, 2009
- Britney shows off intimate tattoos in revealing new mag photo shoot - Mar 11, 2011
- Britney caught red-handed stealing Madonnas wardrobe! - Dec 26, 2008
- Madonna repeats infamous bunny ears for new LV ad - Jul 01, 2009
- Britney to record new album post 'Circus' tour - Dec 01, 2009
- Britney Spears copying Madonna's style - Dec 26, 2008
- Britney turns sexy housewife for new provocative video - Feb 12, 2009
- Britneys Boys not banned from her Circus shows - Mar 07, 2009
- Britney accidentally shares private parts-expose with audience - Mar 10, 2009
Tags: britney spears, cheetah, circus theme, circus tour, dean, dean and dan caten, dsquared, emblazoned, feathers, fishnets, head dress, lion, london, metamorphis, new orleans, pop diva, swarovski crystal, telegraph, thigh high boots, twins