Britney Spears to endorse Kiwi cocktail brand?March 1st, 2009 - 4:59 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Mar 1 (ANI): Pop star Britney Spears has reportedly been approached by a New Zealand company to be the face of their new cocktail.
The local company is looking to launch a new cocktail worldwide, where they require an international face to give the launch a big impact, reports the NZPA.
Earlier, Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria was approached but she wasn”t available. Socialite Kim Kardashian was also in the running.
But was eliminated because her image was deemed “too trashy”.
The company execs were also unsure about whether she actually drinks. (ANI)
- Sofia Vergara highest paid woman in television - Jul 20, 2012
- Longoria Parker to launch signature perfume - Dec 23, 2009
- Britney's show the best, say Hilton, Kardashian - Jun 22, 2011
- No feud with 'Desperate Housewives' co-stars: Eva - May 12, 2012
- Britney Spears most followed on Google Plus - Nov 26, 2011
- Tony Parker admits divorce from Eva Longoria was 'hard' - Feb 13, 2011
- Kris Humphries hires publicist to handle Kim Kardashian queries - Dec 22, 2010
- Longoria's tweets at Twitter charity auction fetch $32K! - Oct 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria's 'new man' is Penelope Cruz's bro - Jan 06, 2011
- Longoria, Fey named highest paid TV actresses - Sep 29, 2011
- Longoria denies reality show participation - Dec 31, 2010
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Longoria's Vegas restaurant goes bankrupt - Jan 08, 2011
- Eva Longoria, beau lock lips in public - Mar 10, 2011
- Longoria shoots lesbian love scenes for new film - Jul 19, 2011
Tags: britney spears, company execs, desperate housewives, eva longoria, housewives star, international face, kim kardashian, kiwi, launch, local company, new cocktail, new zealand company, pop star, socialite, wellington