Britney Spears’ Tattoos Were FakeOctober 9th, 2010 - 7:29 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
A few days ago there was a sudden buzz all over the net and other tabloids about the newly etched tattoos on Britney Spear’s neck. The reports said that the tattoos were in the shape of flowers and butterflies.
It was reported that the “Toxic” star went out for shopping with her boyfriend Jason Trawick, and when she came out of the mall, she was seen sporting a number of colorful tattoos on her neck. The news was still burning, when Britney Spears decided to go shopping again in Santa Monica’s upmarket Montana Avenue, to create another news, that her tattoos were fake. The vibrant red and blue tattoos have now literally disappeared from her neck and the skin seemed to be clean once more. Two of those butterflies were red in color, while one was blue. Some said that the tattoos were etched so that it reminded the pop- star that she is under conservatorship and needs to be strong right now. Some other sources believed that she just wanted to get some excitement out of her life, as for the last few months she has been under tremendous mental trauma. Considering Britney Spears’ love for tattoos, not too many people could expect that they would be fake.
However, fake that her tattoos were, now her fans say that she might have just been following her son Jayden’s footsteps, who also recently got a temporary tattoo on his body, just out of fun. The singer, who has recently been out of the music seen, is reportedly working on her next album, to be released in 2011, and has already finished with the recordings of three of them.
- Britney sports butterfly tattoos on her neck - Oct 04, 2010
- Britney Spears Sports New Tattoos- Are They Fake? - Oct 09, 2010
- Britney Spears Neck Tattoos Permanent, or Temporary? - Oct 05, 2010
- Britney goes braless one more time - Oct 08, 2010
- Britney Spears spotted with neck tattoos - Oct 04, 2010
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears' fiance becomes her co-conservator - Apr 26, 2012
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Britney Spears Shares Violent Relationship With Jason Trawick - Dec 02, 2010
- Trawick and I are really normal: Spears - Mar 06, 2011
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010
- Have You Read Britney Spears’ Comeback Tweet? - Dec 03, 2010
- Britney Spears & Jason Trawick to have a simple wedding - Jan 04, 2012
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney says she and beau Jason Trawick have a great time together - Apr 07, 2011
Tags: boyfriend jason, britney spear, britney spears, butterflies, buzz, colorful tattoos, conservatorship, excitement, few days, footsteps, jason trawick, meena, mental trauma, montana avenue, pop star, santa monica, shape, tabloids, temporary tattoo, upmarket