Britney Spears regrets staying in Hollywood after break-upDecember 1st, 2008 - 10:10 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 1 (IANS) Pop singer Britney Spears regrets not fleeing Hollywood and “going home” to Louisiana after the break-up of her marriage to Kevin Federline because such a move might have saved her sanity.Spears suffered a breakdown at the beginning of 2008 and was twice admitted to hospital for mental evaluations as she battled for custody of her two young sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James.
According to contactmusic.com, she now wishes she’d driven south to be with her family, away from paparazzi flashbulbs and constant media pressure.
“You would have thought that I would have gone home, like, I would have taken the kids and I would have gone to Louisiana. I think back now and I’m like, ‘Why didn’t I, in that fragile state of mind?’ Why didn’t I just stand up and go to Louisiana?,” she said in a candid MTV documentary, which aired Nov 30.
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Spears dreads thought of having sex talk with sons - Jul 05, 2010
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011