Britney Spears quashes pregnancy rumoursApril 30th, 2009 - 11:10 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 30 (IANS) Pop diva Britney Spears has denied reports that she was pregnant with her third child, a “rumour” floated live on air by a DJ.
The Daily Mail online reported that Ryan Seacrest, who also hosts “American Idol”, revealed that he had been told by a “reliable source” that the singer was preparing for a new arrival.
The singer’s spokesperson Adam Leber has, however, insisted no truth to the story.
“She’s absolutely not pregnant. I have no idea where this ridiculous rumour came from. Ryan has communication with our camp and could have checked this before saying it,” he said.
The mother-of-two has been plagued by pregnancy rumours since her well-documented breakdown in 2008.
Britney, 27, who has two children Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2, from her marriage to Kevin Federline, is thought to be dating her backing dancer Chase Benz.
She is currently in the middle of a comeback tour to promote her latest album “Circus”.
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- News about Britney's pregnancy false - Apr 23, 2009
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
Tags: american idol, benz, britney spears, chase, circus, comeback tour, daily mail, dancer, dj, jayden james, kevin federline, leber, marriage, new arrival, pop diva, pregnancy, rumour, ryan seacrest, spokesperson, third child