Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ?December 31st, 2011 - 9:59 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 31 (IANS) Singer Britney Spears, who announced her engagement to her former manager Jason Trawick earlier this month, is reportedly planning a “traditional Southern-style” wedding.
“She wants a traditional southern-style wedding with comfort food, surrounded by her family, her two sons and all of her childhood friends, as opposed to a Hollywood wedding,” contactmusic.com quoted Spears as saying.
Britney has sons Sean Preston, six, and Jayden James, five, with ex-husband Kevin Federline.
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears & Jason Trawick to have a simple wedding - Jan 04, 2012
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney's 'beau seeks K-Fed's blessings for marriage' - Dec 28, 2009