Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake to record a dance track duetSeptember 4th, 2008 - 3:30 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 4 (ANI): Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake will be teaming up for a track on the Toxic singer’’s next album, according to reports.
“They”re planning to record a duet, a dance track, for her new album. He’’s been sent her new music, and his feedback is really positive, the Telegraph quoted a source, as saying.
The ex-couple was supposed to get together for her last album, but Spears missed her recording session with producer Timbaland as her personal problems were at peak last August.
But now Spears is said to be keen to show her former boyfriend that her life is back on track.
“She’’s strong again, and she wants Justin to see that. Musically she wants to blow him away, a source said.
However, hopes that the pair will re-kindle their relationship are unlikely.
Timberlake is currently dating actress Jessica Biel and reportedly “only wants friendship from Britney”. (ANI)
- Noelia to launch singles from new album in US, Europe - Mar 19, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel to wed? - Feb 14, 2012
- Justin Timberlake returns to music - Aug 09, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel plan lavish wedding - Apr 05, 2012
- Timberlake thinks he will 'never' find a woman 'as good' as his mum - Oct 16, 2010
- Jessice Biel spotted for the first time out after her split with Timberlake - Mar 14, 2011
- Britney Spears: All Out To Record A Duet With Ace Rapper Gucci Mane In Atlanta Soon - Jan 22, 2011
- Music evolving at faster pace: US record producer Timbaland (Interview) - May 27, 2012
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- Timberlake engaged - Jan 05, 2012
- Jessica Biel hunts for wedding dress - Apr 10, 2012
- Justin getting fit for wedding - Apr 03, 2012
- Body odour turns on Justin Timberlake - Aug 09, 2010
- Timberlake, Biel call it quits! - Mar 11, 2011
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012