Britney Spears granted three visits per week with sonsNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:09 am ICT by admin
In addition, the judge ordered that Spears’ house must be childproofed for the visits.
In his order, the judge wrote that, when Britney has the kids, “the environment at the house ranged from chaotic to almost sombre with little communication at all.”
The ruling also requires Spears to undergo random weekly drug and alcohol tests, reports The Sun.
Spears, 25, also must continue meeting with a court-appointed parenting coach, and the kids must be in car seats when they are being driven, the ruling states.
The nine-page ruling said Spears could have overnight visits with her kids - something she had been seeking. She will get two visits a week from noon to 7pm and one from noon to 10am the next morning.
The order also cited some details of an Oct. 19 report submitted by parenting coach Lisa Hacker about her observations of Spears with her children.
“During all three of my visits, Ms. Spears rarely engaged with the children in either conversation or play,” Hacker had said.
The coach also said Spears seemed to have “a lack of general attention at times” but there was nothing she would characterise as “abusive in a traditional sense.”
The ruling came after a three-hour hearing on Oct 26 attended by both Spears and Federline.
Commissioner Gordon previously said there was evidence that Spears is a “habitual, frequent and continuous” user of drugs and alcohol.
He had withdrawn approval for her to even visit the children after finding she had failed to comply with some conditions for shared custody. (ANI)
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed expecting his fifth child - Mar 30, 2011
- Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores sues Britney Spears - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney gets more time with kids during world tour - Jun 12, 2009
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Kevin Federline's girlfriend shows off her baby bump - Apr 06, 2011
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney 'wins increased custody of kids' - Jun 12, 2009
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
Tags: alcohol tests, britney spears, coach, commissioner gordon, commissioner scott, court appointed, drugs and alcohol, hacker, holiday schedule, husband kevin, kevin federline, overnight visits, parenting, shared custody, spears and federline, traditional sense