Britney Spears denies accusations in Flores’ lawsuitJuly 21st, 2011 - 8:05 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, July 21 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Singer Britney Spears has denied accusations brought against her by former bodyguard Fernando Flores. The former employee sued Britney for making sexual advances at him. He claims that the singer tried diverse ways to get him to sleep with her while he was working for her.
Flores is claiming $10 million in damages from the 29-year-old singer alleging that her sexual advances on him caused him psychological damages. In his suit, Flores claimed that when he was working for Spears, the singer had bad personal hygiene. He also accused the singer of using drugs.
A copy of the suit was obtained by Radar Online. Part of the suit said that, “She broke wind (fart) or picked her nose unselfconsciously and unapologetically before Plaintiff (Flores) and others and she was constantly and gratuitously loud and profane in her speech. She did not bathe for days on end, did not use deodorant, did not brush her teeth, did not fix her hair, did not wear shoes or socks.”
The allegations have been denied by the lawyers of Spears. The lawyers have subsequently filed a motion to have the suit thrown out.
TMZ quoted one of the lawyers of Spears as saying that Flores is a liar.
- Spears full of obnoxious habits, claims ex-bodyguard - Jul 22, 2011
- Britney Spears denies sexual harassment and child abuse accusations by former security guard - Sep 10, 2010
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney's bodyguard to file sexual harassment lawsuit against her - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney Spears denies sexual harassment charges - Sep 11, 2010
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Britney Spears Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney Spears sued for sexual harassment - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney's ex-bodyguard 'to release nude pictures she sent him' - Mar 07, 2011
- Britney Spears sued by Brand Sense Partners - Jun 07, 2011
- Britney's ex bodyguard says suing her is the 'right' thing - Sep 10, 2010
- Bodyguard Sues Britney for Sexual Harassment - Sep 10, 2010
- Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores sues Britney Spears - Sep 09, 2010
- Ex-bodyguard defends Britney - Sep 12, 2010
Tags: 10 million, accusations, allegations, bodyguard, britney spears, deodorant, drugs, fart, fernando flores, lawyers, liar, personal hygiene, plaintiff, psychological damages, radar online, sexual advances, singer britney spears, sleep, socks, teeth