Britney sells home at lossMarch 10th, 2012 - 5:05 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 10 (IANS) Singer Britney Spears is selling her Beverly Hills home but at a huge loss.
The singer has been living in the house since 2007. She relisted the house on the market this week at a value of $2.9 million, a marked difference from the whopping $6.7 million she paid for it, reports contactmusic.com.
But the “Oops…I did it again” singer may not have to worry about the loss as she has reportedly been offered $10 million to judge the US version of reality show “The X Factor”.
- Britney Spears slashes Beverly Hills mansion price - Apr 26, 2010
- Wahlberg cuts down price of his house - Sep 15, 2011
- JLo tops list of perfume makers - Jun 30, 2012
- Whitney's New Jersey mansion might be sold off soon - Feb 16, 2012
- Carey, highest paid judge! - Jul 25, 2012
- Britney Spears in legal mess over perfume deal - Mar 31, 2011
- Spears may sign $15 mn deal to judge 'X Factor' - Apr 12, 2012
- Miley Cyrus to judge 'The X Factor'? - May 03, 2012
- Spears battling attention deficit disorder? - Jun 03, 2012
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Hilary Duff selling Beverly Hills mansion - Sep 27, 2011
- Britney Spears tweets 'Glee' photos of 'Britney/Brittney' episode - Sep 28, 2010
- Jay McGuiness loves Spears' smile - Aug 10, 2012
- Madonna eager to kiss Britney again - Apr 06, 2012
- Spears searching for homeless fan - Oct 04, 2011