Britney said ‘yes’ when proposed by agent-turned-lover Jason TrawickJune 18th, 2009 - 2:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 18 (ANI): Pop princess Britney Spears has reportedly said “yes” to the marriage proposal of her agent-turned-lover Jason Trawick.
She is to wed for a third time, says British tabloid The Sun.
Meanwhile, the singer stunned diners when she called at McDonald’s for a late lunch.
She reportedly strolled into the food chain’s branch in Neasden, North West London.
After she had placed her order, Britney returned to her chauffeur-driven jeep.
She was later whisked to Manchester for a gig last night. (ANI)
- Have You Read Britney Spears’ Comeback Tweet? - Dec 03, 2010
- Britney Spears Shares Violent Relationship With Jason Trawick - Dec 02, 2010
- Spears' fiance to become her co-conservator - Apr 09, 2012
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010
- Spears cheers Roshon! - Mar 21, 2012
- Britney retorts 'Kiss My A--!' to abuse claims - Dec 03, 2010
- Britney Spears, Jason Trawick's romantic trip to Mexico - Dec 06, 2010
- Britney Spears splits with boyfriend Jason Trawick - Mar 18, 2010
- Britney Spears Splits From Jason Trawick Again - Mar 18, 2010
- Spears' fiance becomes her co-conservator - Apr 26, 2012
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears, Trawick do a 'Bonnie and Clyde' - Sep 20, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Jason Trawick to be One of Britney Spears' Agents-Again - Jan 25, 2011
Tags: british tabloid the sun, britney spears, diners, food chain, gig, jason trawick, jeep, late lunch, marriage, marriage proposal, mcdonald, neasden north, north west london, pop princess, princess britney, tabloid the sun, third time