Britney reaches settlement in hit and run caseNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:31 am ICT by admin
The mum of two has arrived at 1,000 dollars settlement with Robard-Rifkin, her lawyer Michael Flanagan has revealed.
“It’s approximately in the $1,000 range,” People Magazine quoted Michael Flanagan, as saying.
Spears’ two charges of misdemeanours of hit and run case without causing damage to property and driving without a valid California license still stand.
However, if the court considers the proof of the compensation offered to Robard-Rifkin , the hit-and-run charge is likely to be dropped, the attorney said.
“We’re also working on resolving the license issue,” Flanagan said.
Her arraignment is scheduled for Oct 25. (ANI)
- Britney Spears' hit and run charge dismissed - Nov 14, 2007
- Britney to go to trial after rejecting plea deal in driving case - Oct 09, 2008
- Britney Spears turns down $3000 fine deal - Jan 25, 2008
- Britney headed to court for driving without a valid licence - Sep 19, 2008
- Britney's car crash victim says personal apology was unnecessary - Nov 14, 2007
- Britneys failed hit-and-run case may be Los Angeles election issue - Dec 21, 2008
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Jackson' doctor to face charges for murder? - Jan 12, 2010
- Britney involved in yet another fender bender - Oct 10, 2008
- Paparazzo charged in MJ's kids hit-and-run - Oct 23, 2009
- Britney Spears crosses 10mn-mark on Twitter - Oct 13, 2011
- Kevin Federline in the dock for trashed mansion - Aug 06, 2012
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Britney being sued for $10M by former business partners - Mar 31, 2011
- Britney Spears finds it hard to be like Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012