Britney ‘plotting filthiest aftershow Cirus party in UK’June 2nd, 2009 - 3:08 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 2 (ANI): Pop diva Britney Spears is planning one of the raunchiest parties each day after her UK gigs end, it has emerged.
The ‘Toxic’ singer’s Circus tour is set to kick off in London’s O2 arena. She would be performing eight shows in 11 days.
The aftershow party will feature naked acrobats, topless burlesque babes and dancing dwarves, according to sources.
Spears’ Circus tour has given her a monetary lifeline after a spree that has seen her shell out 6.6 million pounds in less than a year.
The astonishing state of her finances was revealed in a report to a Los Angeles court.
The singer, who arrives in Britain tomorrow, lost control of her own affairs 15 months ago under a court order.
Dad James was put in charge after her meltdown period during which she twice ended up in psychiatric hospitals and blew 37 million pounds.
Now, her latest financial report shows that the tour is Britney’s monetary lifeline that could keep her head above water. (ANI)
- 'Circus tour is the only monetary lifeline for Britney' - May 31, 2009
- Britney planning raunchy London parties - Jun 02, 2009
- Christina Aguilera plans tour for new album - May 15, 2010
- Britney gets court's nod to auction her silver gown - Jan 26, 2010
- Britney 'to file for full custody of kids before Christmas' - Oct 11, 2009
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Barry Manilow 'in love' with Britney Spears - Mar 12, 2011
- Britney back in shape, flaunts her figure in skimpy clothes - Feb 01, 2009
- Britney makes triumphant return to the stage - Mar 27, 2011
- Britney regains her killer body - Jan 17, 2009
- Britney Spears Releases "Hold It Against Me" Teasers - Feb 06, 2011
- Britney's songs to feature on 'Glee' special - Aug 12, 2010
- Spears, Trawick do a 'Bonnie and Clyde' - Sep 20, 2011
- Control of Britney's estate remains under father - Oct 01, 2010
- Britney announces Australian leg of Circus tour - Jun 10, 2009