Britney passes court-ordered random drug testsNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:57 am ICT by admin
“She has passed her random drug tests. There’s been more than one. They came up negative,” People quoted Trope, as saying.
The attorney also revealed that the 25-year-old singer has also been holding sessions with, and taking advice from, a parenting coach.
Asked if Spears has been cooperating with her court-mandated parenting coach, Trope said, “As far as I know, there have been no complaints.”
He added that the singer’s chances of regaining shared custody of her sons are “good, based on the overall circumstances of the case.”
Lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan, who is representing Kevin Federline, Spears’ ex-husband, in the custody battle, was not immediately available for comment.
Last month, Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner Scott Gordon ruled that Spears is a “habitual, frequent and continuous” user of alcohol and controlled substances, and ordered her to undergo twice-weekly random testing.
Two weeks later, the singer was temporarily deprived of custody, with Federline, retaining the physical custody of the boys for now.
Spears has been granted monitored visitation rights with her little boys and must complete a list of orders from the judge overseeing her custody case before her next hearing on Oct. 26. (ANI)
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Charlie Sheen 'humiliated' Brooke Mueller, says lawyer - Nov 03, 2010
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Tiger Woods' wife consulting Hollywood divorce guru Sorrell Trope? - Dec 18, 2009
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores sues Britney Spears - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney 'to file for full custody of kids before Christmas' - Oct 11, 2009
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
Tags: angeles superior court, coach, commissioner scott, court commissioner, custody battle, custody case, jayden james, joint custody, kevin federline, lawyer, los angeles superior court, mark vincent, parenting, passing drug tests, physical custody, random drug tests, shared custody, sorrell, trope, visitation rights