Britney paralysed by panic attacks over upcoming tourFebruary 5th, 2009 - 12:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 5 (ANI): Singer Britney Spears has been reportedly suffering from panic attacks as she prepares for her world tour Circus.
Apparently, the 27-old-year comeback queen has been throwing tantrums and locking herself in her room amid “terrible attacks of nerves”.
According to the Sun, the singers condition has become so bad that her father, Jamie, has had to call the doctor.
A source told the newspaper: “Britney is in danger of not going on tour. She’’s been telling her doctor she’’s under pressure. She fears her performance will be branded a flop.”
Spears will start her world tour next month and will be joined by sons Sean Preston, three, and Jayden James, two, reports the Telegraph.
Following her public meltdowns a year ago, Britney has remained under the strict control of her father, who has restricted her friends and regulated her medical treatment.
She starts in New Orleans on March 3 and ends with eight dates in London ending on June 14. (ANI)
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney 'to file for full custody of kids before Christmas' - Oct 11, 2009
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney, kids taken for a rickshaw ride in NY - Aug 26, 2009
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Britneys Boys not banned from her Circus shows - Mar 07, 2009
- My personal life is private: Spears - Aug 28, 2011
- Britney gets death threats - Mar 18, 2009
Tags: britney spears, circus, comeback queen, jayden james, june 14, london feb, medical treatment, nerves, new orleans, panic attacks, paralysed, singer britney spears, singers, strict control, sun, tantrums, telegraph, tour london