Britney not ready for comeback, says ex-managerJanuary 13th, 2009 - 12:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 13 (ANI): Britney Spears former manager has claimed that the popstar is not prepared for a comeback and is being forced into it.
Johnny Wright has claimed that the singer has been thrust back into the limelight only for making money.
Wright obdurately stated that the Hit Me Baby One More Time hitmaker, who recently released her comeback album Womanizer, should have taken time off to find inner happiness and grow as a human being.
A comeback is not what I wish for Britney. What I wish for her is to settle down and find real happiness, The Sun quoted Wright, as telling OK! Magazine.
Wright hinted that Britneys current manager Larry Rudolph and her father Jamie Spears should not have pushed her back into becoming a money making machine, unless she really wants it.
Wright revealed that Britney, who went through a public meltdown, should have been given ample freedom and time to gain personal happiness.
All her essential relationships have been torn apart. Shes been divorced twice, she doesnt have custody of her kids, shes being pushed back into being a money machine, Wright said.
I want her to be happy in her heart, then go back to the business because she wants to, not because people are convincing her she has to, or that it would be good therapy for her, he added.
Wright stated that he doesnt see the drive in Britney to beat the likes of arch-rival Madonna.
Madonna really wants to do it. Seeing Britney do it by the numbers isnt a good sign. It means she might not want it as much as those around her do, Wright said. (ANI)
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Britney Spears to be on Glee? - Apr 26, 2010
- Lindsay can't Fail - Sep 15, 2010
- Joe Jonas to join Britney Spears' summer tour - Aug 01, 2011
- Madonna & Nicki Minaj's kiss creates waves - Dec 09, 2011
- Spears to make stage comeback at Billboard awards - May 22, 2011
- Racy spoof video of Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' is big hit on YouTube - Feb 03, 2011
- Britney Spears & Jason Trawick to have a simple wedding - Jan 04, 2012
- Mum Britney Spears 'is really just a boring homebody' - Feb 12, 2011
- Ex Britney manager to save LiLo's career - Sep 03, 2010
- Britney Spears finds it hard to be like Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Glee to have a 'Britney Spears' special episode - Jul 12, 2010
- Britney Spears denies being pressured into launching Circus tour - Jun 19, 2009
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010
- Cheryl Cole in 'Modern Family'? - Apr 21, 2012
Tags: ample freedom, arch rival, baby one more time, britney spears, comeback album, hit me baby one more time, hitmaker, inner happiness, jamie spears, limelight, london jan, madonna, manager larry rudolph, meltdown, money machine, ok magazine, personal happiness, popstar, relationships, womanizer