Britney not furious” over mums tell-all bookSeptember 9th, 2008 - 1:27 pm ICT by ANI
Washington , Sep 9 (ANI): Popstar Britney Spears has rebuffed rumours claiming she is upset with her mother Lynne Spears upcoming memoir.
It had earlier been said that the Hit Me Baby One More Time hitmaker was irate with her mum for revealing details of her troubled past in the memoir Through The Storm - A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World.
However Spears spokesman has denied the rumours.
“This is false.” Contactmusic quoted Britneys spokesman, as telling the New York Post.
Lynne, 53, has accused Britneys ex-manager Sam Lufti of working his way into Spears” life and attempting to cut her off from her loved ones in her memoir.
The senior Spears has also revealed details about her daughters troubled past including her emotional breakdown at the start of the year after losing custody of her two sons to ex-husband Kevin Federline. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan – Who Is Her Mystery Caller? - Dec 18, 2010
- Spears, Hilton reunite at Hollywood party - Jan 10, 2011
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears Shares Violent Relationship With Jason Trawick - Dec 02, 2010
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010
- Britneys mum looking for film deal on her tell-all book? - Feb 05, 2009
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011