Britney ‘never wanted her kids in the first place’?November 14th, 2007 - 2:00 am ICT by admin
Shockingly, Spears replied that she could not care less for that, the source claims.
“When the subject of her boys’ custody came up, one of the girls told Britney, “Don’t worry, you’ll get your kids back.’ Britney replied: ‘I don’t give a s- anymore. I never wanted them in the first place,” the New York Daily News quoted the source, as telling OK Magazine.
The 25-year-old, who had to hand over her sons to hubby Kevin Federline after a court ruling, reportedly dashed to party at the posh Peninsula Hotel just hours after she handed over the boys to K-Fed.
Apparently, Spears was also in a mood for revelry the night before the morning she had visitation with her kids, which she missed.
Star magazine reports that Spears has been frequently visiting hotels since that is places she met her drug dealer, an unidentified brunette. (ANI)
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Britney says she and beau Jason Trawick have a great time together - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores sues Britney Spears - Sep 09, 2010
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Britney's ex K-Fed expecting his fifth child - Mar 30, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Britney Spears faces child abuse probe - Jun 30, 2010
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney 'not concerned' about child abuse allegations - Jul 02, 2010
Tags: apparently, britney, brunette, consoled, hubby, kevin federline, new york daily news, ok magazine, one of the girls, peninsula hotel, posh, revelry, she met, source claims, star magazine, unidentified, york daily news