Britney needs a makeover: Whitney PortJuly 2nd, 2012 - 6:03 am ICT by IANS
London, July 2 (IANS) American model-actress Whitney Port is a huge fan of Britney Spears but despairs of her style choice and wants to give her a makeover.
“I love her so much and want her to succeed and she has so much potential. Her style choices, as well as her hair and make-up, could do with a little sophistication,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Port as saying.
However, there are some celebrities whose style she admires, notably famous British faces such as Cheryl Cole and the Duchess of Cambridge.
“Cheryl Cole’s great. I love how she defies fashion boundaries. And Kate Middleton is doing an amazing job staying appropriate with fashion in the role that she’s in with all eyes on her,” said the 27-year-old.
- West prefers Kim's natural look - May 23, 2012
- West wants Kardashian to emulate Middleton - Sep 21, 2012
- Madonna fan of Middleton's style - Dec 07, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants daughter to grow like princess - Jul 14, 2011
- Middleton likes my songs: Cole - Jul 11, 2012
- Cheryl Cole loses appetite when stressed - Jul 29, 2012
- Armani big fan of Kate Middleton's style - Jan 30, 2011
- Pippa Middleton being considered for 'Strictly Come Dancing' - Jul 21, 2011
- Morrison praises Cheryl Cole - May 14, 2012
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Whitney Port loves British fashion - Aug 04, 2012
- Hilfiger wants to dress Princess Catherine - May 11, 2011
- Kate Middleton gives cooking lessons to Harry - Aug 26, 2012
- Cheryl Cole experimented with her looks - Nov 22, 2011
Tags: american model, boundaries, britney spears, cambridge, celebrities, cheryl cole, duchess, faces, fashion, job, kate middleton, london, makeover, model actress, sophistication, style choice, style choices