Britney look-alike shaves her head to copy her!June 18th, 2009 - 5:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 18 (ANI): A Britney Spears look-alike has shaved her head just like the singer did during her meltdown.
Lorna Bliss, 28, from Cambridge, is said to have spent more than 135,000 pounds in the past 10 years in copying Britney.
She is so dedicated to her full-time job that she took a razor to her head and rid herself of her blonde locks.
She even attempt to mimic Spears’ odd behaviour-brought on by the breakdown of her marriage to Kevin Federline-by running at photographers with an umbrella.
Lorna is happy that Britney, currently in the middle of her Circus world tour, seems to be getting herself back on track.
“It is definitely a relief Britney’s back to her best,” the Mirror quoted her as telling Closer magazine.
Telling about her mother Carmen’s reaction to her decision to shave her head, Lorna said: “You’re not going to do that are you?”
She replied: “Oh no, no.”
Lorna added: “But it’s my job to do what Britney does and I’ve been impersonating her for so long. I feel there’s almost a spiritual connection between us. So just like Britney, I took a pair of hair clippers and shaved my head right down the middle. When I saw the first bald strip in the mirror I wanted to stop because it looked so awful, but I had to continue until it was all gone. My mum cried when she saw it.”
The newspaper also reveals that Lorna earns around 45,000 pounds a year dressing, singing, acting and dancing like her hero. (ANI)
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears searching for homeless fan - Oct 04, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears to get 'kid glove' treatment in Glee episode - Aug 11, 2010
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Britney Spears 'inspired' Gwyneth Paltrow's 'Country Strong' characters 'inspired' - Jan 07, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Jessie J to shave head for charity - Nov 08, 2011
- Spears, Hilton reunite at Hollywood party - Jan 10, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Racy spoof video of Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' is big hit on YouTube - Feb 03, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
Tags: 10 years, bliss, blonde locks, britney spears, cambridge, carmen, circus world, closer magazine, full time job, hair clippers, hero, kevin federline, marriage, meltdown, mirror, odd behaviour, photographers, razor, spiritual connection, umbrella