Britney, Lindsay have to deal with their problems themselves: RihannaNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:24 am ICT by admin
She also urged that no one could help the duo till they solved their problems by themselves.
“There’s nothing I can say that’ll change their minds about their lifestyles,” Contactmusic quoted her, as telling.
“They have to make the change for themselves and I don’t know if they want it bad enough,” she said.
The R and B singer is currently getting set for the MTV Europe music awards where she is up for three gongs.
The ‘Umbrella’ star has been nominated for the ‘Ultimate Urban’, ‘Most Addictive Track’ and ‘Solo Artist’ prizes at the 2007 show, which is to be held in Germany in November. (ANI)
- Spears inspires Paltrow's new movie - Dec 18, 2010
- Michael Lohan Aims To File Conservatorship For Troubled Daughter Lindsay Lohan - Oct 01, 2010
- Producer of 'LiLo' movie backpedals after her mum's legal action threat - Dec 29, 2010
- Lindsay parts from business manager - Oct 25, 2011
- LiLo to undergo a 'Britney -style life transformation' - Aug 27, 2010
- Spears immortalised in comic book - May 11, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan – Who Is Her Mystery Caller? - Dec 18, 2010
- Kim Kardashian reclaims top spot on Internet buzz chart - Feb 26, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Conservatorship Battle Starts - Oct 01, 2010
- Tom Hardy helps Lindsay Lohan to kick her addiction - Jan 11, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan in talks to make docu - Sep 22, 2010
- Lindsay's dad seeking conservatorship over her - Sep 30, 2010
- Rihanna to work with Stella McCartney ? - Sep 03, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan: Shifted From Betty Ford Clinic For Security Reasons - Dec 20, 2010
- Morrison wants to see Adele in 'Glee' - May 24, 2012
Tags: addictive, b singer, bad enough, britney, contactmusic, cosmopolitan, germany, gongs, i don t know, lifestyles, mtv europe music, mtv europe music awards, nothing i can say, personal problems, rihanna, solo artist, tackling, umbrella