Britney kept Simon Cowell waiting on X Factor setDecember 15th, 2008 - 5:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 15 (ANI): X Factor judge Dannii Minogue has revealed that music mogul Simon Cowell was treated like a schoolboy as he waited to meet Britney Spears on the set of his British talent show.
Minogue also revealed how the judges were clamouring to meet the Toxic hitmaker.
“It was hysterical. We were all like little kids at the principal’’s office. There were so many security guards and PR people and they had to block the
whole corridor before she could come out the door,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
However, Minogue has slammed the 27-year-old for not meeting the contestants on the show.
“They were genuinely excited to be in her presence and she only had to say ”Hi” to five acts. At that point, I thought, ”What a shame because you”ve just crushed those contestants.” She didn”t have to be like that,” she added. (ANI)
- Simon, Dannii had an affair - Apr 15, 2012
- Miley Cyrus to judge 'The X Factor'? - May 03, 2012
- Cowell fascinated by Spears - Mar 01, 2012
- 'X Factor' boss Simon Cowell orders Cheryl Cole, Dannii Minogue 'to toughen up' - Aug 15, 2010
- Simon Cowell back on 'Britain's Got Talent' - Dec 09, 2011
- Spears tough to please: Cowell - Jul 25, 2012
- Kylie Minogue not to replace Dannii on 'The X Factor' - Apr 06, 2010
- Simon Cowell's girlfriend wants kids - Oct 27, 2010
- Britney Spears sued by Brand Sense Partners - Jun 07, 2011
- Kylie 'felt guilty' about overshadowing sister Dannii - Sep 15, 2010
- Minogue eyeing 'The X Factor' return - Mar 14, 2012
- Cole will judge the US version of 'The X Factor' - Apr 27, 2011
- Rowling tops celebrity businesswoman list - Nov 17, 2010
- Kylie Minogue tells Dannii 'to end feud with Sharon Osbourne' - Oct 04, 2010
- Williams to replace Cowell as 'X-Factor' judge? - Feb 06, 2011