Britney, K-Fed’s first courtroom face off ends without rulingNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:56 am ICT by admin
This was the first courtroom face-off for the two who separated legally earlier this year.
Spears’ mood seemed to spiralling out of control as the hearing progressed.
The singer, who beamed that ‘everything was great’ at an early break, lashed at a reporter later when he asked how she was.
K-Fed’s lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan said that the hearing was contentious as always.
“When I’m there, it’s always contentious,” People Magazine quoted him, as saying.
Spears’ attorney, Sorrell Trope, said he was “absolutely satisfied” with session, and that Spears would retain overnight visitations with her two sons.
“I left with a favourable feeling,” he said. (ANI)
- Britney Spears Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores - Sep 09, 2010
- Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores sues Britney Spears - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney to be accompanied by sons on European tour - May 06, 2009
- Britney taking parenting tips from Madonna - May 27, 2009
- Britney passes court-ordered random drug tests - Nov 14, 2007
- Tiger Woods' wife consulting Hollywood divorce guru Sorrell Trope? - Dec 18, 2009
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney to regain equal custody of her kids - Jul 13, 2008
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- K-Fed to join Britney on Circus tour Down Under - Sep 15, 2009
- LA court rules against videotaping of Britney's custody battle - Nov 14, 2007
- Britney Spears visitation rights remain unchanged - Feb 20, 2008
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
Tags: absolutely, britney, commissioner scott, contentious, court commissioner, courtroom, face off, favourable, kaplan, lawyer, mark vincent, overnight visitations, people magazine, sorrell, superior court, trope