Britney is a fit mother: Child authoritiesJuly 21st, 2010 - 8:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 21 (IANS) Pop star Britney Spears has been cleared of allegations of being an ‘unfit mother’ by the Child authorities in Los Angeles.
The 28-year-old, who has two sons Sean Preston and Jayden James, got a clearance that she can efficiently take care of her sons, reports contactmusic.com.
Spears’ ex-bodyguard Fernando Flores had complained to the Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services that the singer was too “unstable” to look after her boys.
Los Angeles social workers plunged into investigation after the allegations and have reportedly found out that there was “absolutely no truth” in the charges levelled against her.
“Flores is an opportunist,” said a source.
The bodyguard claimed that he quit after Spears strutted around naked in front of him, and is said to be considering launching a sexual harassment suit against his former employer.
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Britney cleared of child abuse allegations - Jul 21, 2010
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Britney Spears faces child abuse probe - Jun 30, 2010
- Spears' child abuse claims 'absurd' - Jul 02, 2010
- Britney Spears Sued By Nanny Over Unpaid Wages - Oct 04, 2010
- Ex-bodyguard defends Britney - Sep 12, 2010
- Britney slams sexual harassment claims by former bodyguard - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney struggling to control kids amid child abuse claims - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears denies sexual harassment and child abuse accusations by former security guard - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney Spears sued for sexual harassment - Sep 09, 2010
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britney Spears denies sexual harassment charges - Sep 11, 2010