Britney involved in yet another fender benderOctober 10th, 2008 - 1:51 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, October 10 (ANI): Britney Spears was involved in yet another car accident, however, this time she was not behind the wheels.
Britneys Escalade that was being driven by her bodyguard collided with a paparazzos car on October 8 just hours after her attorney rejected a plea deal in her driving-without-a-license case.
The pop singer, who was heading towards a vintage clothes store in Hollywood, was far from panic and instead kept herself together.
“At approximately 2pm, Britney was being driven in a white Escalade, when the paparazzi cut her off and one slammed into the back of her car,” Us Magazine quoted a clerk at the store as telling them.
He said: “She didn”t seem upset by the accident at all.
“She wasn”t driving anyway and it wasn”t bad, it was just a fender bender.”
The 26-year-old is scheduled to go on trial on October 15 in Van Nuys on a misdemeanour charge that she did not possess a valid California license when she hit a parked car in August 2007.
Britneys attorney J. Michael Flanagan told the Los Angeles Times that the singer was being treated unfairly since shes a celebrity. (ANI)
- Britney to go to trial after rejecting plea deal in driving case - Oct 09, 2008
- Britneys traffic trial underway - Oct 18, 2008
- 'Reckless driver' Eva Mendes refuses to fix her banged up car - Jul 31, 2010
- Britneys traffic case dismissed for being a mistrial - Oct 22, 2008
- I was a victim of celebrity status, says Aguilera - Jun 17, 2011
- Yankees Hitter Alex 'A-Rod' Rodriguez Accident in $400,000 Car - Mar 01, 2010
- Woman Robber's Vanity Plate On Getaway Car Gives Her Away - Nov 16, 2010
- Helen Flanagan has a car accident - Nov 11, 2011
- Britneys failed hit-and-run case may be Los Angeles election issue - Dec 21, 2008
- Britney Spears rejects plea deal on road accident - Oct 09, 2008
- Man Found Beaten and Bound in BMW Trunk - Jan 29, 2011
- Will.I.Am's car seized - Jun 17, 2012
- Britney Spears Dead Rumors Hit The Web - Jun 29, 2010
- Britney's ex Adnan Ghalib pleads not guilty in felony assault case - Aug 25, 2009
- Kutcher unscathed in car crash - Jul 18, 2010
Tags: bodyguard, britney spears, california license, car accident, celebrity, clothes store, driving without a license, fender bender, hollywood, j michael, los angeles times, michael flanagan, october 8, paparazzi, plea deal, pop singer, valid california, van nuys, vintage clothes, wheels