Britney hung her wedding dress on bedroom wall hoping to get K-Fed backNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:13 am ICT by admin
Machado, in an interview with Us magazine, reveals how badly Britney wanted K-Fed in her life.
“She wanted so badly to have the father of her babies. When Britney thought about Kevin not wanting her, she would bawl,” the mag quoted her, as saying.
“She would look at Sean and Jayden and say, ‘Where’s your daddy? I need help. Where’s your daddy?’”
Machado also reveals how the couple’s kids Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, were with Spears when she and Federline had their final fight - something that Britney felt she was tricked into.
“She stood up for herself, and it kind of backfired. That was what [Federline] wanted.”
That was when Britney hung her wedding dress in the bedroom of her Malibu home and kept framed photographs of herself and Kevin.
“She would ask, ‘Why did he do this to me?’ It just made her crazy and depressed,” she said. (ANI)
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010