Britney has spent a quarter of her earnings on legal feesMay 18th, 2009 - 4:39 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 18 (ANI): Pop star Britney Spears has spent a quarter of her earnings just paying her legal fees.
The whopping amount is said to be nearly 17 times more than the amount she spent on her sons.
Though the ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time’ star earned a whopping 7,944,737 pounds in 11 months, she spent 6,933,020 pounds in that period, and 300,000 pounds on security, reports the Sun.
Her 2million-pound legal bill also included 428,000 pounds for the family court costs of former hubby Kevin Federline.
Only122,545 pounds were spent on sons Sean Preston, three, and Jayden James, two.
Britney’s accounts were lodged with Los Angeles Superior Court by her father Jamie. (ANI)
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
Tags: angeles superior court, baby one more time, britney spears, earnings, hit me baby one more time, hubby, jayden james, kevin federline, london, los angeles superior court, pop star, security reports, sun, time star