Britney gets death threatsMarch 18th, 2009 - 5:50 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 18 (ANI): Britney Spears is threatening to cancel her Circus tour after receiving death threats via the phone and email.
The ”Womanizer” singer fears for the safety of her sons Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2, after getting menacing messages from unknown people.
“Britney received some anonymous death threats over the phone and in the mail, and her worst fear is a kidnap plot against Sean or Jayden. She’’s been having terrible nightmares ever since then and she wakes up in the middle of the night crying out for her boys, a source told Britain’’s Look magazine.
The source added: “She told her head of security and he thinks it’’s a lone stalker. Her paranoia has reached fever pitch and she’’s wracked with fear.”
The 27-year-old stars eagerly anticipated ”Circus” tour kicked off earlier this month, reports The China Daily. (ANI)
- Britney Spears receives death threats - Mar 19, 2009
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney Spears receives death threats - Jul 18, 2009
- Britney paralysed by panic attacks over upcoming tour - Feb 05, 2009
- Britney, kids taken for a rickshaw ride in NY - Aug 26, 2009
- Britney ditches home for posh LA hotel - Jan 21, 2010
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Britney 'won't take her kids to Russia following death threats' - Jul 18, 2009
- My personal life is private: Spears - Aug 28, 2011