Britney gearing up for third weddingAugust 26th, 2010 - 1:46 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 26 (IANS) Pop star Britney Spears is reportedly planning to tie the knot with her boyfriend and former agent Jason Trawick, 38.
“They’ve decided to have a small, intimate ceremony, not a big media circus. They’d like to say ‘I do’ by the end of the year,” dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Britney had previously been married to Jason Alexander (2004) and in the same year she tied the knot wit Kevin Federline, 32. In 2006, she filed for a divorce from Federline with whom she has two sons.
- Britney wants a low key wedding - Aug 31, 2010
- Britney to wed by the end of the year? - Aug 26, 2010
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Britney says she and beau Jason Trawick have a great time together - Apr 07, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears's spokesperson denies her engagement rumour - Apr 26, 2011
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010
- Britney going for a hat-trick of marriages? - Apr 02, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, agent Jason Trawick? - Jun 28, 2009
- Britney Spears & Jason Trawick to have a simple wedding - Jan 04, 2012