Britney fails to sell Los Angeles homeJune 5th, 2009 - 5:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 5 (ANI): Britney Spears has been forced to drop the price of her Los Angeles home after it failed to sell.
The ‘Toxic’ hitmaker bought the Beverly Hills residence for 7.1 million dollars in 2007 but was put on sale last September (08), reports Contactmusic.
However, Britney hasn’t been able to sell the luxury villa and has now been forced to lower the price.
She has wiped 800,000 dollars off the 7.9 million dollar price tag in a bid to attract buyers.
The property is now up for sale for 6.5 million dollars - a potential loss of 600,000 dollars. (ANI)
- Britney puts home for sale at slashed prices - Jun 06, 2009
- Britney Spears slashes Beverly Hills mansion price - Apr 26, 2010
- Kate Moss' London mansion on sale for $11m - Mar 09, 2011
- 'Credit-crunched Britney puts Beverly Hills pad for sale at cut-price fee' - Jun 20, 2009
- Nicolas Cage's Former Las Vegas Home Up For Sale Once Again - Jan 13, 2011
- Britney sells home at loss - Mar 10, 2012
- Stallone sells new house - Apr 22, 2012
- Britney Spears sued by Brand Sense Partners - Jun 07, 2011
- Harrison Ford, Calista Flockhart's pad up for sale - Jan 24, 2011
- Spears sued for $10 mn - Jun 05, 2011
- Chinese cemetery fined for selling oversized graves - Apr 14, 2012
- Hilary Duff selling Beverly Hills mansion - Sep 27, 2011
- Britney Spears still dominates music charts despite personal problems - Mar 10, 2011
- Wahlberg cuts down price of his house - Sep 15, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston's Beverly Hills home on sale for $42m - Feb 19, 2011