Britney dons bizarre body suit for GrammysFebruary 1st, 2010 - 1:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 1 (ANI): Britney Spears was spotted hitting the red carpet at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards in a bizarre black, long-sleeve lace dress with black body suit by Dolce & Gabbana.
The “Womanizer” singer, who lost out to Lady Gaga in the Best Dance Recording category, appeared to be in good spirits, reports Usmagazine.com.
Spears Twittered before the show: “On my way to the Grammys. Can’t wait to see all the performances!”
Meanwhile, country star Taylor Swift bagged four Grammy Awards at the prestigious US music ceremony in Los Angeles.
Beyonce Knowles’ awards included song of the year and best R&B vocal performance, both for Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It).
She also won best traditional R&B vocal performance award for ‘At Last’. (ANI)
- Beyonce sets Grammy winnings record - Feb 01, 2010
- The winners of 52nd Annual Grammy Awards - Feb 01, 2010
- Adele deserved every award: Gaga - Feb 14, 2012
- List of top winners of 2011 Grammy Awards - Feb 14, 2011
- 2010 Grammy Nominations List - Jan 31, 2010
- Billboard honours Beyonce with top-notch award - May 23, 2011
- Beyonce 'Best-Paid Celeb Under 30' - Jul 28, 2010
- Adele, Foo Fighters win big at 54th Grammy (Roundup) - Feb 13, 2012
- Lady Gaga, Eminem bag top honours at Grammys (Roundup) - Feb 14, 2011
- Beyonce, Kanye & Swift lead the Grammy Nominations 2010 - Dec 03, 2009
- Gaga wins Grammy - Feb 14, 2011
- Beyonce to perform at Grammys - Dec 23, 2009
- 'Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It),' by Thaddis Harrell, Beyonce Knowles, Terius Nash & Christopher Stewart win the Grammy for the song of the year - Feb 01, 2010
- Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Emimem among winners of 2011 Grammy Awards - Feb 14, 2011
- Taylor Swift wins a Grammy Award 2010 for the Best Country Album - Feb 01, 2010
Tags: amp, annual grammy awards, best dance, beyonce, beyonce knowles, body suit, britney spears, country star, grammy awards, grammys, lace dress, lady gaga, music, performance award, red carpet, single ladies, spirits, taylor swift, usmagazine, vocal performance