Britney doesn’t really want custody of her kids: First husbandFebruary 16th, 2008 - 6:13 pm ICT by admin
New York, Feb 16 (ANI): Britney Spears first husband Jason Allen Alexander has revealed that the pop princess wont mind if she doesn’t get custody of her kids.
In a recent interview Alexander said that the Toxic singer only wants to see her kids but not to be their full-time mom.
“She wants to see them, but she doesn’t want to be a full-time mom,” the New York Daily News quoted him, as telling In Touch Magazine.
She said it doesn’t matter if she doesn’t get them back full time, and that she can always have other kids later on,” he added.
However, he said that the troubled singer does miss her kids.
Alexander, who married the 26-year-old singer in a Las Vegas Chapel in 2004, also said that Spears would not be devastated if she permanently lost custody of her two kids Sean Preston and Jayden. (ANI)
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Britney Spears dreams about skiing - Nov 25, 2011
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- My personal life is private: Spears - Aug 28, 2011
- Britney says she and beau Jason Trawick have a great time together - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010